Life Coaching is a positive, powerful and purposeful construction of life as you would LIKE IT TO BE under the guidance of a Coach.
A Life Coach is someone who helps you get an outside, objective perspective and guides you without a bias on your journey to your goals so that you reach your full potential!
Life Coaching is therefore a mentoring program where a Coach
• assists in goal setting & strategizing based on clarity of thinking.
• helps discover the inherent potential of a person.
• helps improve self confidence & belief
• helps develop an empowering self image, essential for developing personal happiness.
• assists successful people in achieving even more success & lead a wholesome, fulfilling life
• helps overcome limiting beliefs, obstacles, fear, and insecurities.
• helps implement strategies & turn intention into the desired result.
So a Life Coach is the much needed CATALYST in your journey to be "the best version of YOU".
For Whom is Coaching Ideal?
Life coaching is for anyone who wants to make a positive and intentional change in their lives!
From Corporate Executives to an Individual Business Owner, from Students to Teachers/Professors, from Sportsmen to Housewives.. anyone and everyone can benefit from Life Coaching!
How is it done?
Life Coaching is ideally done on one-on-one basis, over a period of 12-52 weeks, by Skype or in person, working with hand-holding model, for achieving specific goals.
However, besides one on one, the introduction to Life Coaching can also be done via group Life Coaching Workshops wherein many of the aspects are explained and basic steps taken towards achieving the broad objectives.